Thursday 11 July 2019

English Preposition Quiz




1.- Today is beautiful. Let´s go for a walk in the park.
2.- Basketball is enjoyable, but above all, I love baseball.
3.- I'm teaching my son to walk on the sidewalk.
4.- Walk towards that tall building, and you'll find downtown.
5.- I'll see you at the party at 6 o'clock.
6.- I don't understand what Vanessa is talking about.
7.- We'll try to be home by 10 pm, but probably earlier.
8.- After watching the tidying documentary, I went through all of my things.
9.- I was in New York for two weeks.
10.- The cat ran into the kitchen when he heard the can open.
11.- I need to go to the store to pick up more cat food.
12.- The museum is full of tourists in July.
13.- I talked to the client about the problem.
       I talked with the client about the problem.
14.- It has been raining since Saturday.
15.- I fell asleep during the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment