Saturday, 7 July 2018

Let you down



What you've been told about me
But there's more to what you see
Underneath it all, I'm scarred
Yeah, I've been cut right through my heart so deep

I was broken, was betrayed
I gave everything away
They kept pulling me, kept pulling strings and pushing me away
And this pain is all I know
I can't seem to let it go
I never want you to feel the same

You can trust me, I'll be honest from the start
Baby, I will never hurt you
I'll be careful with your heart
I'll be right here right here, even when I'm far
You can count on me I'll be there
Trust me, I won't let you down

Trust me, I won't let you down
Trust me, I won't let you down
I'll be careful with your heart
Trust me, I won't let you down

I'm addicted to you
Don't know now what I'm doing
Without you, I'll go insane
Every time I leave I wish you were with me,
You keep running through my veins

I was broken, was betrayed
I gave everything away
They kept pulling me, kept pulling strings and pushing me away
And this pain is all I know
I can't seem to let it go
I never want you to feel the same

You can trust me, I'll be honest from the start
Baby, I will never hurt you
I'll be careful with your heart
I'll be right here right here, even when I'm far
You can count on me I'll be there
Trust me, I won't let you down

Trust me, I won't let you down
Trust me, I won't let you down
I'll be careful with your heart
Trust me, I won't let you down

I was broken, was betrayed
I gave everything away
They kept pulling me, kept pulling strings and pushing me away
And this pain is all I know
I can't seem to let it go
I never want you to feel the same

You can trust me, I'll be honest from the start
Baby, I will never hurt you
I'll be careful with your heart
I'll be right here right here, even when I'm far
You can count on me I'll be there
Trust me, I won't let you down

Trust me, I won't let you down
Trust me, I won't let you down
I'll be careful with your heart
Trust me, I won't let you down

No comments:

Post a Comment